Green Fingers I Wish

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Outdoor Living Supplies

Geoff contacted me about a fairly new site which has all I might need for improving my garden. I`m happy to give this one a mention. He sells a huge range in garden tools and equipment, as well as seeds, plants and flowers. Now I`ve even less excuse for bringing my own plot of land up to scratch.
http://www.outdoorlivingsupplies.com

I have a friend who owns an allotment close to where I live, and he has given me some green beans and some other veg from his plot. I`ll enjoy eating them, somehow they always seem to taste better when they are `home` grown.

3 Comments:

  • Everything is tastier when it's home grown...let's go the whole hog next year,Dex, and grow our own with a vengeance,huh? Courgettes, runner beans, French beans, outdoor tomatoes (so much sweeter and softer skin),lettuce (crispy) mmm mint (for the lamb) salad onions..ahhh, the list is endless...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:44 pm  

  • i think i`ll have to come and join you all. no doubt about it, home grown is best!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 am  

  • You will be quite welcome, Anon. we shall have loads to spare..:o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home