Green Fingers I Wish

Friday, January 16, 2009

Looking Forward to Going Camping

I`m looking forward to the warmer weather. Too much of the frost and snow for my liking. I`m definitely not a `cold` lover, though I do like being able to look out of the window at the snow.

I always think of January as the worst of the months weatherwise, and once this and next month`s out we can hopefully look forward to a nice spring and warmer weather.

I haven`t been camping for a long time, so I`ve been looking around for tents, sleeping bags, and other accessories I`ll need to purchase. I came across Camping Equipment UK which offers a really wide range of camping products at nice prices - so important in these days of having to tighten our belts, financially.

Camping Equipment UK is a main supplier of Igloo coolers, cool boxes and Bubbakegs in the UK, and what I look for when buying on the Internet is how much carriage charges are going to add to the cost of the item(s). With the amount I`m looking to spend I`ll be getting free delivery, which all helps.

Their range of sleeping bags includes manufacturers like Coleman and Hi-Gear, as well as mummy bags by Gelert. They also stock a good range of accessories such as sleeping bag liners & pillows. Camping`s come on a long way since I last did it, so it`s going to be rather a new experience for me.

Ah well, it`s currently just above freezing outside. Roll on the days of summer, and planning for my camping breaks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home