Green Fingers I Wish

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stupid Cats



I`m beginning to really take an intense dislike to cats! When I first moved into my house the local moggies crapped all over the garden. I remembered a solution I`d tried rather successfully with the same problem of cats and dogs some years previous - water bottles, laid sideways on the lawn. It worked, don`t ask me how, but it did.

Great! Since then no more deposits on the grass. Now, however, we`re having to put up with strange cat cries that aren`t a meow, something far deeper, more...well...troubled. And it isn`t just one that`s doing it-they`re all at it. Early in the morning, late at night, during the day, during the night, the lot.

Why do they have to come through my garden with their stupid noises? I`m sick of them. I don`t own a cat, but I have to suffer them. Isn`t life just wonderful!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home